Friday, June 20, 2008

life takes crazy turns

So its day three and I'm wondering if I should still be in this much pain from the procedure??The doctor part, the procedure with all the scary implement part, the laying on the table trying not to look at my mom because every time I did I would start laughing (because that's what I do,laugh every time I am completely freaked out) part, the hearing about there being a 6 inch needle involved after the fact, all that I can deal with but waiting a week to see if I have cancer that's the part I cant deal with. Life takes crazy turns just when you think things are sailing along smoothly in your crazy messed up life you go to the doctor and they drop something like this on you. The worst part is when they tell you  this should be the last procedure and then a week later they call and say they need to see you again because its worse then they thought. The only reason I'm sane right now is because my mom has been so great through all this. She's been there for every Dr. appointment and every tearful phone call after the Dr. has called, without her I would be a mess. Thank god for mom's =) Here's  to hoping I get a tear free call!!!

No comments: