Friday, June 6, 2008

Im sitting on my back patio drinking my coffee from starbucks soaking up this wonderful arizona weather.I love to read the quotes on the back of the cups and especially enjoyed todays so I wanted to share............

The way I see it #280

You can learn a lot more from 
    listening than you can from talking.
        Find someone with whom you
                                            don't agree in the slightest and ask
                                                them to explain themselves at
                                              length.Then take a seat,shut your
                                               mouth,and don't argue back.It's
                    physically impossible to listen with
           your mouth open.

        --John Moe

I  need to take that quote into consideration I tend to have a one sided mind 


No comments: